-
November 29th, 2007, 11:49 AM
#21
Inactive Member
well were partying pretty heavily at that period in our lives. LOL I swear we were like chimneys. You were worse than me though. You were more like a smokestack
-
November 29th, 2007, 03:44 PM
#22
Inactive Member
thanks for not inviting ME! lol
-
November 29th, 2007, 05:39 PM
#23
Inactive Member
Oh the good old days....The Castle, McDentons, Conch Club, Club 911, The Hub, Trax! Ybor City was so much fun.
-
November 29th, 2007, 05:50 PM
#24
Inactive Member
I miss Ybor and our pretending to be a couple so the guys and girls would leave us be to dance in a drunkin frenzy...OH and thanks for calling me smokestack NOT!!!
-
November 29th, 2007, 05:54 PM
#25
Inactive Member
Oh don't EVEN try to deny that. It was such a long time ago. Maybe you have forgotten. LMAO!
-
November 29th, 2007, 05:56 PM
#26
Inactive Member
I'm not denying it...I'm saying thanks...NOT Bitch!!!
-
November 30th, 2007, 03:12 AM
#27
Inactive Member
WOW! I HEARD A CUSS-WORD. [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
November 30th, 2007, 04:19 AM
#28
Inactive Member
I don't think you would have wanted to go evo..LOL..that is one bunch of crazy gals
-
November 30th, 2007, 11:12 AM
#29
Inactive Member
I recall a car load of teenage boys having their own personal Mrs. Robinson moments. God Robin we were all of 26-27, where has the time gone?
-
November 30th, 2007, 11:44 AM
#30
Inactive Member
ACtually we had just turned 26 when we made the Gandy voyage. Feels like a century ago.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks